YouTube-A global video-sharing website
As a free online video streaming service, YouTube allows anyone to view and share videos that have been uploaded by its members.
Why upload PowerPoint to YouTube
1. Broadcast yourself on YouTube with your special PowerPoint photo slide show;
2. Promote your product or company with PowerPoint presentation on YouTube all around the world;
3. Make your PowerPoint content reach millions of people online;
4. It is an alternative solution to email a PowerPoint presentation to others;
5. Enable your PowerPoint to be viewed without the need of PowerPoint.
How to upload PowerPoint to YouTube?
YouTube accepts video files from most digital cameras, camcorders, and cell phones in the WMV, AVI, MOV, and MPEG file formats. But PowerPoint presentations are not video formats and Microsoft itself also doesn’t support the conversion. So we need third party software to complete this process.
When we do the conversion, we also don’t want to lose any voice, movies, animations and transitions in the original PowerPoint. The video converted should retain all the subtleties in the PowerPoint.
Acoolsoft PPT2Video Converter is designed to help you easily convert your PowerPoint presentations to stunning videos. With only 3 clicks, you can convert PowerPoint presentations to video formats such as MPEG, AVI, MP4, WMV, MOV and 3GP with excellent quality.
1. Install Acoolsoft PPT2Video Converter on your computer.
2. Open it and then click Import to load the PowerPoint presentations you want to convert.
3. Click Output to set the output formats, I recommend MP4 or WMV format.
4. Click Start to start the converting.5. Upload the converted video to YouTube.
Share with others
After you have uploaded the converted video, you can share your PowerPoint presentations with others, because each video on YouTube has a unique URL, you only need to tell your friend the address of your video. Or you can click the “Share” button at the bottom of the video player, and enter the email addresses or YouTube usernames of the people to whom you want to send. Then click the “Send “button and everything is done!