PowerPoint to Video - How to Convert PowerPoint 2010 to Video
Microsoft PowerPoint 2010 official version is released in June. You can create a WMV video for your presentation directly from the Share option of it. So, here we take a look at how to do it. Also, we take this chance to learn how to convert PowerPoint 2010 to more popular video formats and how to convert PowerPoint 2000, 2003, and 2007 to various videos.
How to Convert PowerPoint 2010 to Video – PPT2010 to Video:
Here are the five steps for you to convert PowerPoint 2010 files to WMV video with the built-in function of Create a Video in PowerPoint 2010:
Step1. Open the presentation you created with PowerPoint 2010
Step2. Click Back button in the upper left corner, and then choose Share
Step3. Click Create a Video under File Types
Step4. Set the effect of the output video, and finally click Create Video button.
Step5. After that, you can convert your PowerPoint 2010 directly to WMV video for further use.
There are many advantages of converting PowerPoint 2010 to video, like the following:
- Upload PowerPoint 2010 to web such as YouTube, blog in video format for sharing
- Podcast PowerPoint 2010 files on iPod, iPhone, iPad, Pocket PC, etc
- Enables your PowerPoint 2010 be viewed without the need of PowerPoint
- Burn the video file of your presentation to DVD with third-party burning tools
But WMV output can’t satisfy all the needs above. Like: the most recommended video format by YouTube is MPEG, not WMV but MOV files can play on iPod and iPhone, only MPEG video can be further burned onto DVD. To realize these connections, you need to convert your PowerPoint 2010 presentations to more popular video formats. So how can we do it? You can get the answer in the following paragraphs.
Convert PowerPoint 2000, 2003, 2007 and 2010 to 130 Video Formats with Acoolsoft PPT to Video
Acoolsoft PPT to Video enables you to convert your PowerPoint 2000, 2003, 2007 and 2010 presentations to various video formats, including almost all the popular ones, like AVI, WMV, MPEG, MP4, MOV, FLV, 3GP and multiple HD videos. The conversion process is stable and the output video quality is nice. All elements in the original PowerPoint will be retained.
Here are the steps for you to convert your PowerPoint to popular video formats with this PowerPoint to Video converter.
- 1. Install Acoolsoft PPT to Video Pro on your computer.
- 2. Click Import to import the PowerPoint you want to convert to video
- 3. Choose the output video format and set the output video properties.
- 4. Finally click Start to start the conversion process.
Besides converting PowerPoint2010 to video, you can also burn your PowerPoint2010 presenations to DVD for viewing on TV through a DVD player. Click here to learn more.