News and Events of PPT to DVD Pro
- 1. Fixed minor bugs.
May 24th, 2012 Acoolsoft released PPT to Video Pro 3.2.9.
- 1. Fixed minor bugs.
Mar. 30th, 2012 Acoolsoft released PPT to Video Pro 3.2.8.
- 1. Fixed the problems about the virtual sound card in Windows 64 bits system.
- 2. Reorganized and updated the video format list.
- 3. Replaced the help document with online help.
- 4. Added the online customer service link.
- May 25th, 2010 Acoolsoft released PPT to DVD Pro 3.2.5 !
- 1. Compatible with Office 2010.
- 2. Fixed the distortion problem of playing DVD on TV.
- 3. Fixed the bug of conversion failure under Office 2000.
- 4. Fixed the bug of DVD menu including blank frames.
Dec. 6th, 2010 Acoolsoft released PPT to Video Pro 3.2.7.
- Feb. 1st, 2010 Acoolsoft released PPT to DVD Pro 3.2.0.
Create stunning PowerPoint to DVD movies and share in more flexible ways.
- 1. Up to 130 output video formats, 7 HD video formats supported.
2. Added the background music settings.
3. Added the feature to customize the background pictures of the buttons in menu settings.
4. No 30 days trial limit for trial version. You can get rid of the watermark of your video if you purchase this program.
- December 7th, 2009 Acoolsoft released PPT to DVD Pro 3.1.3!
- 1. Fixed the bug that audio files cannot loop in PowerPoint presentation.
- 2. Fixed the bug that leads to conversion failure after the virtual sound card installation.
- 3. Fixed some minor bugs.
Sept. 29th, 2009 Acoolsoft released PPT to DVD Pro 3.1!
1. New version new interface.
Acoolsoft PPT to DVD Pro 3.1 is released with new breezing look which will bring you fully fresh experience.
2. Speed UP conversion with high quality
High quality is ensured and save half time on conversion for dual core processor user or 30% time for normal single core processor user.
3. Support Win 7 + Office 2010
Windows 7 and Office 2010 are better supported, which helps you use PPT to DVD Pro much more extensively.
4. Convenient new DVD menu option
Newly-added Disable DVD Menu option makes you flexibly determine whether retaining DVD Menu on DVD output
5. Smarter Menu editor
You can adjust the most suitable position for menu element by arrow keys on keyboard when edit box can automatically adjust its position if it covered texts.
6. More available resolution options
720×480， 720×576，800×600， 1024×768，1280×720，1920×1080 video resolution options were added into AVI, WMV, MP4, MOV and FLV. There’re more choices and more convenience to you.
7. Customize both auto and manual modes settings together
Your customized menu settings can take function under both auto and manual modes once you set up.
- Jul. 15th, 2009 Acoolsoft released PPT to DVD Pro 3.0!
1. Fresh New Interface
Acoolsoft PPT to DVD Pro is released with fresh new interface which makes your experience more breezing than the previous version.
2. New Easy-to-Use DVD Menu Editor
You can directly edit the element in the DVD menu by double-clicking on it, such as DVD menu frames, buttons and character fonts.
3. Attractive DVD Menu Templates
36 new DVD menu templates are designed to meet different customers’ needs.
4. Newly Added Video Output Formats
Besides DVD output format, you can also convert your PowerPoint to popular video formats, such as AVI, WMV, MP4, MPEG2, and MPEG1.
5. Online Update Detect
The online updating function helps you auto detect newer version and keep updated with Acoolsoft.
6. Help Position-fixed Function
Press F1 to get the related guidance.
- March 17th, 2009 Acoolsoft released PPT to DVD Pro 2.7 !
- 1. Speed up the conversion process
Acoolsoft PPT to DVD Pro supports burning PowerPoint to DVD to play both automatically and manually. The new version can help save up to 30% of the time that the last version takes in average under the manual mode.
- 2. Batch importing
You can now import 12 PowerPoint presentations at a time into the program for converting. No longer need to repeat the import process 12 times.
- 3. More user friendly DVD menu design system
You can now directly modify the DVD menu by clicking an object on the preview area. After that, corresponding DVD menu choices for it will appear on the right for you.
- 4. Improve the audio compatibility by a newly-added audio codec.
- 5. With an updated processing engine, the burning process is more stable.
- December 1st, 2008 Acoolsoft released PPT to DVD Pro 2.5.5!
- 1. Fixed the problem that may cause conversion failure
- 2. Enhanced animations playing functions
- 3. Fixed other minor bugs
September 27th, 2008 Acoolsoft released PPT to DVD Pro 2.5.0!
- 1. Improved output quality
With a new encoder, images in the output DVD are extremely stable. Flickers on the output no longer exist. A wholly new visual impact would be felt.
- 2. Speed up the conversion process
Through thousand time’s testing, the new processing engine that PPT to DVD Pro employs can help save up to 25% of the time that the last version takes in average.
- 3. High compatibility of output
The output produced by this version could be played on almost all popular media players and DVD machines. You can view your presentations with more choices.
- 4. Retain sounds with an innovative sound recorder
The new version integrates a sound recorder for retaining all kinds of sounds in your presentation. Besides, it ensures each piece of sound being synchronized to images or videos that contained in your presentations.
- July 15th, 2008 Acoolsoft released PPT to DVD Pro 2.2.0!
- 1. Audio conversion under manual mode is more stable and precise
- 2. Improved the compatibility of working with some PowerPoint add-ins
- 3. Improved the output quality of WMV
- 4. Optimized the using experience of DVD menu design
- 5. Enhanced the stability of DVD burnin