How to view PowerPoint on YouTube?
YouTube- A global video sharing website
As a free online video streaming service, YouTube allows anyone to view and share videos that have been uploaded by its members.
Why convert PowerPoint to YouTube?
1. Broadcast yourself on YouTube by uploading PowerPoint to YouTube;
2. Promote your product or company with PowerPoint presentation on YouTube all around the world;
3. Share your PowerPoint on YouTube with millions of people online;
4. It is an alternative solution to share PPT to upload PowerPoint to YouTube;
5. Enable your PowerPoint to be viewed without the need of PowerPoint.
How to upload PowerPoint to YouTube?
YouTube accepts video files from most digital cameras, camcorders, and cell phones in the WMV, AVI, MOV, and MPEG file formats. But PowerPoint presentations are not video formats and Microsoft itself also doesn’t support the conversion. So we need third party software to complete the conversion of PowerPoint to YouTube.
When we do the conversion, we also don’t want to lose any voice, movies, animations and transitions in the original PowerPoint. The video converted should retain all the subtleties in the PowerPoint.
Here we recommend Acoolsoft PPT to Video Pro! It is designed to help you convert PowerPoint Presentations to stunning videos. With only 3 clicks, you can convert PowerPoint presentations to video formats such as MPEG, AVI, MP4, WMV, MOV, 3GP with excellent quality.
When you decided to use this tool to convert your PowerPoint presentation to video, we recommend the following settings:
• MPEG4 (Divx, Xvid) format
• 640×480 resolution(* most updated recommendation)
• CD Audio(44.1kHz)
• 30 frames per second
Resize your video to these specifications before uploading it to YouTube will make your videos look better on YouTube. Once you've finished editing your video, make sure it's shorter than 10 minutes, smaller than 100MB, and in an acceptable format.
1. Click "Upload Videos “in the upper-right-hand corner of any YouTube page.
2. Enter as much information about your video as possible, including Title, Description, Tags, and Category. The more information you include, the easier it is for users to find your video!
3. Determine if you want your video set to Public or Private.
4. Click the "Continue Uploading “button.
5. In the next window, click the "Browse “button to browse for the video file. Select the file you want to upload.
6. Click the "Upload Video" button.
After you have uploaded the video, you have to wait for a few minutes or more, be patient, because YouTube has to convert your video to certain format that supported by the website.
Here is a simple example we have made:
Undoubtedly, you can use PowerPoint to create a better video presentation!
Share with others
After you have uploaded the converted video, you can share your PowerPoint presentations on YouTube with others, because each video on YouTube has a unique URL, you only need to tell your friends the address of your video, click on the "Share" button at the bottom of the video player, and enter the email addresses or YouTube usernames of the people to whom you want to send it. Click the "Send “button and everything is done!
Insert YouTube video into your blog or websiteTo embed a YouTube video, just copy the code from the "Embed" box—you can find it in the "About This Video" box when you're watching the video.
Once you've copied the code, just paste it into your website or blog to emb it.